Ten Things I Love: Leslie’s Azurite Teatime
Here’s Leslie’s kitchen, a sanctuary for teatime with a vintage flair.
1. Vintage apron collection – great when you have impromptu guests to help cook or younger visitors baking cookies
2. Fireking Azurite dish collection – my mom pieced my collection together via eBay
3. Cow & calf creamers – great for coffee and I love them both sitting together on my lazy susan
4. Garlic holder – I bought this is Monterrey Mexico and it now holds my garlic
5. Vintage knife holder – I love being able to keep my smaller pairing knives close to the stove
6. Fireking mixing bowls – I have pieced together the azurite set of mixing bowls and am working on the red dot. I love having these in all the different sizes for baking
7. Bodum press pot – the only thing I use to make a great cup of coffee
8. My assortment of different teas
9. Tea Revives You poster – recently purchased because of my love for tea
10. Vintage glasses – my mom put together this set of vintage glasses with the different flowers on them
Thanks, Leslie, for sharing your kitchen with us.