Tell Us: What Do You Look for in a Toaster?
The toaster of my youth had two slots, along with a dial to indicate preference for light, medium, or dark results. Even the most basic toaster has come a long way since then. While still a relatively basic kitchen appliance, these items have more options and functions to choose from. And when it comes to price, toasters can range anywhere from around $25 to a couple hundred dollars. It’s a wide range for sure.
Are you in the market for a new toaster? How do you decide what to buy? We want to help!
What Do You Look for in a Toaster?
Before we start the review process, we’d love to get your input on your favorite toasters. Like what you use them for, essential features, and important things you’d want to know before buying a new one. Just standard toasters for now, we’ll be covering toaster ovens later.
- What do you use your toaster for? Bread, bagels, or defrosting or reheating food?
- What are the functions that matter most to you in a toaster? Two slots or four slots? Defrosting or warming functions?
- What is your budget for a toaster?
- How often do you use your toaster?
- Why do you like toasters over a toaster oven or simply using the oven or stovetop?
We want to make sure we touch any concerns or questions you have about toasters. Let us know in the comments what you look for in purchasing a toaster, or any brands you love that you think would be good for us to review.