Tasty Tarts & Crispy Cobblers: 10 Treats with Fresh Cherries
Hello, gorgeous! Don’t you just want to dive face first into this fresh cherry tart?
• Fresh Cherry Tart from Martha Stewart – Graham cracker crust, cream cheese base, and handfuls of fresh cherries. Done.
• Chocolate-Dipped Cherry Rum Hand Pies from Vanilla Sugar Blog – I make a point never to argue with anything dipped in chocolate.
• Quick Chocolate Cinnamon Mousse with Cherries from Epicurious – I love the idea of cinnamon here.
• Cherry and Cardamom Custard from Canelle et Vanille – A gluten-free clafouti!
• Cherry Vanilla Brioche Pudding from Leite’s Culinaria – Served with a star anise ice cream for extra decadence.
• Sweet Cherry Cobbler from Gourmet – Classic.
• Black Forest Cherry Torte from Saveur – Try this one if you’re feeling extra ambitious this weekend.
• Cherry Brown Butter Bars from Smitten Kitchen – Just reading that title makes my mouth water.
• Cherry Milksicles from Food52 – This will be so good on a hot summer day.
• Cherry Almond Gratin from 101 Cookbooks – Warm cherries and almonds are a match made in heaven.
What are your favorite ways to use fresh cherries?
Related: DIY Recipe: Boozy Cherries
(Image: Martha Stewart)