We're taking this week off as an extended holiday. We're still taking pictures and making notes as we cook and we'll be back on Monday.
In the meantime, we're finishing off our recap of the best of 2006. Here's what went down in The Kitchen in December.
• Crushed White Bean Spread with White Truffle Oil
• Celery Root Soup with Top Shelf Beet Relish
• Acorn Squash and Roasted Garlic Strudel
• Roasted Mahi Mahi with Fennel, Olives and Oranges
• Cranberry Cake
Good Questions & Tips
• Good Question: What Recipe Storing Software Would You Recommend?
• Good Question: What's a Sugarplum?
• Technique: Roasting Dungeness Crab
• How To Make a No-Sew Table Runner Using Ribbon