We're taking this week off as an extended holiday. We're still taking pictures and making notes as we cook and we'll be back on Monday.
In the meantime, we're recaping all the highlights of 2006. Here's what went down on The Kitchen in September.
• Ice Cream Contest Winner! Arin's Grapefruit-Chocolate Chunk
• Honey Ice Cream with Fig-Sesame Swirls
• Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
• Sumatra Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
• Cucumber Vanilla Ice Cream
• Our new editors started in September -- bringing more posts per day and a national perspective to the Kitchen.
• There was an offer to get Bourdain's new book free (which reminds me, I never got my copy, did you?)
• Fresh Direct launched their new recipe tool