To compete with Amazon Prime Day, a ton of other online retailers are flexing their virtual muscles with online sales of their own. (See: Beyond Amazon Prime Day: The Best Shopping Deals You Don't Need a Membership For.)
Today, Target announced a major one-day sale. And while some of the big deals aren't as good as Amazon's (i.e., on the Instant Pot, Magic Bullet, or Hamilton Beach Crock Pot), we found a whole slew of fun little kitchen finds for less than $5. This is one sale that you're going to want to jump on ASAP.
1. Sculpted Terry Kitchen Towel, $2 (normally $3)
Any home cook will admit that you can never have enough kitchen towels — especially at this low price. Stock up on this handy helper.
2. Manual Can Opener, $3 (normally $4)
We've never felt so drawn to a can opener before, and it's probably because this one comes in four fun-yet-understated colors. Be warned, you might want one of each.
3. Terrazzo Round Plastic Salad Plate, $1.25 (normally $2)
According to our sister website, Apartment Therapy, terrazzo is making a major comeback. This plastic salad plate from Target is proof that the pattern is going mainstream.
4. Shibori Melamine Bowl, $1.75 (normally $3)
You'll want to use this gorgeous patterned bowl for both everyday meals and entertaining. Bonus: It's dishwasher-safe!
5. Plastic Mixing Bowl Set with Lids, $3.50 (normally $5)
Not only are these mixing bowls lovely to look at, but they're also microwave-safe, which means you can reheat whatever's inside in a flash.
6. Acacia Wood Muddler, $3.50 (normally $5)
Up your cocktail game by adding a sleek wooden muddler to your bar cart essentials. Mojito time!
7. Measuring Spoon Set, $3.50 (normally $5)
These brass-colored measuring spoons just feel fancy, which is pretty good considering that they're less than $4.
8. Marble Bottle Stopper, $4 (normally $6)
On the off chance you don't finish that bottle of wine for dinner, save the rest (in style) with this classy bottle stopper.
9. Stoneware Reactive Mug, $4 (normally $6)
A mug is a great go-to gift for someone who's kind of hard to shop for. Pair this with a nice package of tea or fancy coffee beans and you have the perfect present.
10. Plastic Stainless Steel Cheese Grater, $5 (normally $7)
Make the semi-mundane task of grating cheese feel festive and fun with this gold and pink gadget.