Target's latest in-house collection, Opalhouse, is a budget boho paradise. And after much anticipation, the collection is finally available in stores and online — as of today!
The line features goods to cover your entire house (and even the walls, thanks to removable wallpaper). But when we got a sneak peak of the collection last week, we immediately fell in love with the stuff for the kitchen and dining room. Not just because we are a bunch of food editors, either.
The dining collection starts at $2, with lots of ways to add personality to your home. Here are some of our favorite finds.
- Melamine Salad Plate, $2: Both dining collections, Indochine and Canyon Sunrise, feature lightweight melamine plates that look like regular porcelain at a distance. We especially love these for outdoor summer dining.
- "Stop and Smell the Rose" Picnic Blanket, $20: And speaking of summer, nothing has us more excited for warm weather than this picnic blanket with our favorite-hued wine on it.
- Palm Taper Candle Holder, $15: Even if you forget to keep tapers in stock, these make a striking centerpiece on their own.
- Assorted Bottle Stoppers, $5: One of these will make for a perfect host gift and your friend will never suspect you only dropped a Hamilton on it.
- Plastic Margarita Glass, $3: Can plastic margarita glasses still somehow look chic? Opalhouse proves it can be done.
- Pepper Shaker, $3: This pepper shaker is cute on its own, but if you want everything you see here — the mismatched salt shaker and the cookie jar — you'll only have to spend $26.
- Mango Wood Painted Serving Bowl, $20: Bright summer salads would be right at home in this natural mango wood bowl.
- Steel Beverage Tub, $17: Keep your guests from having to rummage around in your fridge for their next beer or glass of wine. There are four colors to choose from, including ones with pressed designs.
What are you excited to buy?