Memorial Day is just over two weeks away, which means summer really is truly almost here. And, right on cue, Chip and Joanna Gaines have dropped more products as part of their Hearth & Hand collection with Target.
We were so excited at the sneak peak we got last week that we already wrote about our top pick. Whether you agreed with us on that or not, there's a lot in this new line that can seriously up your picnic game.
In addition to picnic supplies, there's also great backyard gear (like this luxe rolling cooler) and fun finds for Mother's Day (today!) and Father's Day, which will be here before you know it!
Check out all of the new products here, and keep reading to see some of the picnic must-haves below.
- Willow Picnic Basket with Wooden Lid, $35: Joanna recommends keeping a picnic basket packed with the essentials all summer long. Having a towel or a blanket, plates, and flatware ready to go in a cute basket, like this one, means you'll be more likely to have impromptu picnics whenever the weather is extra nice.
- Plaid Picnic Blanket, $35: A picnic blanket that is easy to store and carry between uses is another way to be ready to head outdoors to dine at a moment's notice.
- Gingham Check Rectangular Serving Tray Set, $7 for three: Like with all pretty serving trays, we can also imagine using these as catch-alls in the kitchen or hallway.
- Stoneware Berry Basket, $11: Functional and pretty, these berry baskets are a great way to make sure summer produce looks extra enticing.
- Enamel Ice Cream Bowl, $5: You can obviously eat fruit or salads out of this bowl, even though it's technically meant for ice cream.
- Enamel Dinner Plate, $5: The enamel additions to the Hearth & Hand collection (like this and the bowl above) are designed to be durable but lightweight, so they're easy to pack along.
- Better than Linen Striped Guest Towel, $3 for 14: These towels look like linen, but they're actually disposable, making them great for outdoor dining.
- Willow Flatware Caddy, $17: Flatware caddies are great for presenting forks and knives, of course, but also pretzels and chips.
- Gingham Kitchen Towel Set, $10 for two: Just don't confuse these with the disposable towels above. You're gonna want to hang on to them.
- Enamel Rectangle and Square Food Storage Set, $25 for two: We've already confessed our love for these enamel food bins and we'll do it again! They're basically the perfect vessel for getting food to a park.