Check Out Target’s Dreamy New Fall Collections
You know how it’s almost physically impossible to set foot in a Target and buy just one thing? Well, that phenomenon is going to ring even more true now that the store just announced its brand-new home collections for fall.
I plan to shop away the end-of-summer blues by redecorating a little bit around my apartment. There’s something about cozy fall weather that makes me want to channel my inner Ina Garten and host a dinner party or casual wine and cheese night with friends. Thankfully the new collections from exclusive-to-Target brands — including Threshold, Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, Project 62, and Opalhouse — are here to provide all the inspiration I could ever need. The best part about the collections is that they are all meant to mix and match.
Here are a few of the things I’m eyeing.
1. Speckled Decorative Tray, $30: Terrazzo has made a major comeback in the design space over the past year. This lookalike earthenware tray from Threshold is a great on-trend find.
2. White Threshold Vase, $15: This terra-cotta vase from Threshold is a simple way to spice up your fall decor in a natural, understated way.
3. Brass Scalloped Candelabra, $13: If Joanna Gaines suggests that you get a candelabra, you should probably invest in a candelabra. This tabletop version from her Hearth & Hand with Magnolia collection is an absolute steal.
4. Placeholder White Napkin, $10 for one: Did we mention all the dinner parties we plan to host now that fall is here? These cloth napkins from Opalhouse will make even a casual occasion seem special.
5. Blue Square Dining Plates, $20 for 4: The Hearth & Hand with Magnolia collection is giving off major jewel-tone vibes and we are here for it. Set a rustic, moody table with these bad boys.
6. Decorative Gold Basket, $20: If there are any chances of apple picking in your future, you’re going to need this gold decorative basket to put your haul in.
7. Decorative Candleholder, $25: Set a cozy mood with a few votive candles and this dreamy-looking wood and glass tabletop candle holder from Project 62.
8. Salt and Pepper Shaker Set, $10: For a modern farmhouse look a la Joanna Gaines, you’re going to want to snag these charming blue salt and pepper shakers. Bonus: They match the dining plates from the same collection.
9. Stainless Steel Food Storage Jar, $13: These handy Opalhouse storage canisters come in a bunch of fun colors and combinations, but I’m eyeing the millennial pink one.
10. Cactus Ceramic Cookie Jar, $20: Now if only this cactus-shaped cookie jar from Opalhouse could actually activate prickles when sneaky hands try to steal an extra cookie …
What are you planning to shop for this fall?