The $15 Find I’m Definitely Buying from Chip and Joanna’s New Target Collection
While we don’t exactly cover much bathroom-related stuff on Kitchn (unless we’re talking about using a cutting board to create more space around your sink or cleaning your oven racks in your bathtub), there is one thing from the line’s new bathroom offerings that definitely caught my eye. It’s actually in the photo above!
That super-cute “Wash your hands” sign. Measuring in at 8.3 inches x 5.6 inches, it’s large enough to catch people’s attention, but not too large or distracting to take away from the current look of my bathroom.
Buy: Wall Sign Wash Your Hands, $15 at Target
Why do I want it so badly? Because I want people to wash their hands — especially before they come to help me in the kitchen or join me at the table! (I’m not throwing shade, either. I could even use a reminder from time to time!) I’ve actually looked at a few other options on Etsy but haven’t found anything I liked just yet. This one has all the charm we’ve come to expect from Chip and Joanna, without looking “fake old” (which is something that really bugs me sometimes!).
There are a few other things I’m eyeing from the new line, assuming I have money left in my discretionary spending at the end of the week.
- Bath Towel, $6: I mean, people are gonna need something to dry their hands on after they wash up, right?
- Orange Amber Hand Soap, $17: Soap, too! We’d also need soap. I do have lots at home already, so I’d really need to smell this first to see if it’s something I’ve gotta have.
- Serving Bowl, $13: This looks like it should cost so much more than $13. And it’s dishwasher-safe!
- Plaid Throw Blanket, $35: I already have a few dates to go apple picking, and this blanket seems like a necessary picnic item.
- Stoneware Spoon Rest, $3: My best friend was threatening to steal my spoon rest when she was visiting this weekend. To reward her for not committing theft, I’m thinking I should buy her this little one for three bucks.
What you are you liking from the new collection?