It's only Wednesday and I already know I'm going to spend at least $25 at Target on Sunday. (Let's be honest — it'll probably be a lot more than that.) That's because Chip and Joanna Gaines' spring collection for Hearth & Hand with Magnolia hits stores on Sunday.
We got a sneak peek and there's one thing I know I'm going to be buying for sure — and I'm thinking a lot of you will want it too.
Have you ever seen a better-looking set of containers? They're black and white enamel with plastic lids. I can't tell exactly how big they are, but one container is big enough to hold a few ears of corn. And look at all those tomatoes in the smaller one!
These sure beat the nondescript plastic versions I currently have in my cabinets. I love the idea of using these to store — and then later serve! — summer side salads and fruit. They can go right from the fridge to the table (or picnic basket!).
Buy them on Sunday: Enamel Rectangle and Square Food Storage Set with Lid , $25 for two containers
And as if Target doesn't get enough of my paycheck, here are a few other things I'm eyeing from the new line.
- Acacia House Wooden Corn Holders, $8 for four: Corn on the cob holders are almost always made to look like little ears of corn or cheesy farm animals. These clearly aren't dishwasher-safe, but I love them anyway.
- Steel Beverage Dispenser and Wire Stand, $35: This beauty holds 2.5 gallons of iced tea or, more realistically, Long Island Iced Teas.
- Gingham Check Rectangular Serving Trays, $7 for three: Totally food-safe, these melamine trays would also be great catchalls in an entryway or on a kitchen counter.
- Centennial Oak Painted Cooler, $100: You know how the bottle opener you lovingly place by your cooler almost always goes walking off during a party? This adorable 54-quart cooler has one built in, so it can't get swooped up.
- Croquet Set with Cart, $100: I've always wanted to learn how to play croquet, and owning a set seems like half the battle, right?