All the things will be on sale (15 percent off!) at Target for Cyber Monday. No promo code needed — just load up your cart and, voila! The discount will automatically come off. Shipping is free through the holiday season and Target REDcard holders get another 5 percent off most everything.
For your shopping pleasure, here are our top kitchen picks for Cyber Monday.
- Buffalo Plaid Cooking Apron, $13 (regular price $15): Aprons are one of the sweetest gifts because everybody needs one but no one ever thinks to buy one for themselves. This lumberjack-vibed one is extra fun – and handy, with not one but two pockets.
- Pineapple Shaped Cocktail Glass, $13 (regular price $15): If you and your favorite coworker are stuck in the office this winter, get her this fun glass that'll transport her somewhere tropical during conference room happy hours.
- Rubbermaid Brilliance Containers, $15 (regular price $17): These are our all-time favorite food storage containers. Trust us — they make a better gift than you'd think.
- Magnolia Stoneware Pitcher, $17 (regular price $20): This sturdy pitcher can be gifted to your hostess friend who makes the best big-batch cocktails, or your plant mama friend who has the greenest thumb you've ever seen.
- English Bulldog Ceramic Cookie Jar, $17 (regular price $20): For the dog-lover in your life, this adorable doggie is a must. Your friend can fill him up with treats for her pup – or herself!
- Dash Compact Air Fryer, $43 (regular price $50): Once you see how much your friend loves this air fryer, you'll wish you'd gotten yourself one too. Fad? Maaaaybe, but who can resist the thought of all those wonderful fried foods sans the diner smell and grease overload?
- Braun Hand Blender, $61 (regular price $71): The enthusiastic home cook looking to take things to the next level will love this heavy-duty hand blender. If something needs to be easily blended, chopped, mixed, whipped, creamed, or mashed, this is the tool to reach for.
- Windsor Dining Chairs, $128 for two (regular price $150): Buy these for yourself — in mint! — because you've been wanting new dining chairs. Plus, they're adorable. And they're on sale!
Bonus Cyber Monday Specials
- Keurig K200 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, $90 (regular price $120): Is your caffeine fiend friend finally ready to get on the K-Cup bandwagon? We won't tell if you keep the $20 Target gift card you'll get when you buy this guy — just please get this in the amazing Orange Zest color!
- KitchenAid 4.5-Quart Classic Plus Stand Mixer, $200 (regular price $260): The one, the only, the KitchenAid mixer. It'll be on sale at lots of places today, but $200 will be hard to beat. The lucky recipient of this classic will love you forever.