The day after Christmas tends to be a letdown. All the presents have been given out and opened. Many of us have to go back to work. You only have one more legit reason to wear sequins. Boo!
We got a sneak peek, which we were able to share with you, and the stuff is even better than the first collection.
The refresh of Chip and Joanna Gaines' modern farmhouse stuff will introduce nearly 140 new items — with most pieces retailing for less than $40! (The full range starts at $1 and tops out at $130.)
"Perfect for a 2018 refresh, the early spring assortment will feature updated décor like glass and terracotta cloches, new tabletop colors like gold and blue, and home office newness including desktop calendars, planners, desk organization and file folders/holders," the press release tells us.
Here's a look at some of what's to come.
- Pitchers: These pitchers look like they're handmade and like they cost a fortune. They'd be great on an Easter table or any spring brunch setup.
- Towels: The easiest way to soften a kitchen is to add textiles. These towels can hang on hooks or get folded into a basket.
- Canisters: Put these on some open shelving. Don't have open shelving? You might want to make some!
- More towels: Can Chip and Joanna make a tea towel we don't love? Seems like that's a big fat no for now.
- Mugs: Bring one to work to freshen up your morning coffee routine.
- Bowls: These bowls are textured on the outside and glazed on the inside.
- Dinner bell: Because every house that even flirts with the Fixer Upper aesthetic needs a dinner bell. Come and get it!
- Oven mitts: These oven mitts have us wishing the duo would also make real mittens — and coats, and other clothing.
Did you buy stuff from the first collection? What did you get? Do like this refresh even better?