While almost everyone and their mother is headed to Target for big-screen TVs and iPhones, the rest of us know that the real Black Friday deals can be found in the kitchen gadget aisles.
Here are the eight Black Friday sales we're more excited about from Target.
- Amazon Echo Show, $180: Okay, this is probably more techy than anything you expected to see on this list, but hear us out. It's usually $230 and we love it because it allows home cooks to watch cooking videos, order ingredients, help with measurement conversions, and more — all while their hands are dirty.
- Dyson V6 Animal, $250: Normally $300, this powerful stick vacuum — and its many attachments — is great for sucking up crumbs and spills in the kitchen, around the dining room table, and between the couch cushions.
- 6-Quart Instant Pot, $80: Get this seven-in-one appliance for anyone who loves cooking gadgets or happens to have a tiny kitchen.
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Gray by Breville, $99: Save $100 on this machine, which makes coffee and espresso. It's a collaboration between two of the best names in the biz, so you know it's going to be great.
- Lodge 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Skillet, $10: At just $10 (down from $15), you should really get one of these for everyone you know. The quantities are limited, however, so be sure to shop early.
- Ninja Professional Kitchen System, $100: In addition to a super-powerful motor, this blender comes with a food processor attachment, meaning whoever gets this as a gift can use it for more than just margaritas and smoothies.
- Anova Sous Vide Wi-Fi Precision Cooker, $129: Buy this WiFi-enabled sous vide cooker, which will be $70 cheaper than usual, and you'll also get a $10 Target gift card to use later.
- Oster 2-Slice Stainless Steel Toaster, $15: Nothing beats a simple, two-slice toaster. Nothing except a simple, two-slice toaster that's going to be on sale for half price.
See the rest of Target's Black Friday circular.
What are you buying at Target today?