Tangy, Zesty, Lemony: 5 Summer Recipes with Chermoula
Chermoula (or charmoula) is the North African answer to pesto. Made with ground cilantro, garlic, cumin, and lemon, this sauce can be used for everything from marinating fish to drizzling over flatbread.
• Charmoula from The LA Times
Take a look at these recipes for some inspiration for your summer cooking!
• Roasted Lamb Chops with Charmoula and Skillet Asparagus from Epicurious
• Chermoula Aubergine with Bulgar and Yoghurt from the UK Guardian
• Shrimp Charmoula from Gourmet
• Lemony Halibut Skewers with Chermoula from Food & Wine
• Grilled Chicken with Charmoula and Corn Salsa from The Food Network
Have you ever come across charmoula in your cooking? How do you like to use it?