For some, fall means football. And for many, football means tailgating. And then there are those of us who don't care all that much about tailgating, but care a lot about homemade snacks.
So then, this time of year is pretty much a win-win for everyone. The trick about tailgating snacks is that they should be relatively easy and delicious with little necessary on-site preparation. That's why chips and dip tend to be a staple. So we looked through our archives and found a few of our favorite dip recipes along with some from around the web that we're excited to try.
Do you have a favorite tailgating snack?
From The Kitchn's Archives:
• Delicata Squash and Gruyere Dip
• Vidalia Onion Dip with Bacon Crumbles
• Fava Bean Dip With Roasted Garlic and Yogurt
• Smoky Corn and Jalapeno Dip
From Around the Web:
• BLT Dip - Chicago Tribune
• Swiss and Bacon Dip - The Food Network
• Seven Layer Bean Dip - Martha Stewart
• Caramelized Onion Dip - Food 52
• Jalapeno Popper Dip - Closet Cooking
Related: Entertaining Tip: Easy Food Processor Dips
(Image:Flickr member citymama licensed for use under Creative Commons)
Kitchn supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.