Even if you don't always eat breakfast, we bet you have an opinion on it! On one end of the breakfast spectrum, you have things like sweet pancakes topped with sugary berries and drenched in syrup. And on the other end, you have savory egg frittatas with herbs and fresh veggies. Which way do you gravitate?
The beautiful thing about breakfast is that no matter which way you feel yourself pulled, there are dishes to match. Here are menus for both palates!
• Rum Raisin Almond Brioche
• Steel Cut Oats with Dates, Coconut, Cinnamon, and Pecans
• Strawberry Sour Cream Scones with Brown Sugar Crumble
• Yogurt Swirled with Peanut Butter, Honey, and Graham Crackers
• Roasted Vanilla Orange Juice
Related: Easy and Portable Breakfast Recipes
(Images: Faith Durand)