Sur La Table: Serious Culinary Tools for Serious Cooks
Sur La Table, French for On the table, first opened in Seattle’s Pike Place Market in 1972, selling gourmet cooking paraphernalia. 42 years later the store is as active as ever, with over 100 retail locations around the country and an impressive online store. With the high quality of brands and merchandise, and their emphasis on cooking classes and special events, Sur La Table remains a great place to browse for high-end tools and cookware.
We’ve long been fans of Sur La Table. Here are just a few of our picks from the store over the years:
- Professional Wood-Handled Balloon Whisk from Sur La Table
- Our Favorite Grilling Tools from Sur La Table
- New Le Creuset Color for Sur La Table: Indigo
- Perfect Pasta: Round Ravioli Stamps From Sur la Table
- Good Product: Canning Jars from Sur La Table
- Red Ceramic Beverage Dispenser from Sur La Table
- Aluminum Pizza Peel from Sur La Table
- Nantucket Beverage Jar from Sur La Table
What’s your experience been like with Sur La Table?
Visit the Store → Sur La Table
(Images: Sur La Table)