Summery Sorbet Fizz Floats & Keeping Brown Sugar Soft This Time Last Year
Last year, we were getting a crash course in kitchen basics and then relaxing afterwards with sorbet fizzes. Also under discussion were ways to keep brown sugar soft, making an “outdoor kit” for eating outside, and best blenders for summer.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• These fizzy sorbet floats are a fun and flirty way to cap off a dinner party.
• A fabulous feta pesto and three ways to use it.
• Cool off this summer with these rice noodle dishes.
• Start your party with these crunchy little arugula and cream cheese toast bites.
• Plums are in season! Try your hand at homemade Japanese plum liqueur.
• Everything you need to dine in the great outdoors, all in one handy kit.
• All the wood paneling in this loft kitchen is making us swoon.
• Everything you need to know about up-scaling cocktails for a crowd.
• Pair those spring cherries with this wild rice salad.
• Want to brush up on your cooking basics? Here’s a crash-course just for you.
• Even if you live in an apartment, there are plenty of ways to still enjoy dinner outside.
• Consumer Reports gives its recommendations for best blenders.
• Syllabubs! As fun to say as they are to eat.
• This kitchen went from last century to totally modern.
• All the ways we can think of to keep brown sugar soft.
A Year Ago and a Week: No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake and Getting a Carrot Tan