I'm about to get really corny about corn, because I can't eat enough of it right now. Whether you're eating this summer jewel straight from the cob, adding it to a chowder, or enjoying it on nachos (yes really), you're doing it right. Here are 10 recipes that I'm pretty excited about making in the next few weeks.
1. Best Way to Cook Corn on the Cob from Spicy Southern Kitchen
Boil your corn on the cob with a cup of milk and way too much butter for the most delicious summer side dish ever.
2. Cheddar Sweet Corn Pie from Natural Comfort Kitchen
You really can't go wrong with corn and a bunch of cheese.
3. Corn Fritters from House of Yumm
This recipe is basically like mini fried cheesy corn pies. HELLO.
Eat your weight in corn with this super-simple (six-ingredient) recipe.
5. Summer Fresh Corn and Zucchini Chowder from Little Broken
I love that this corn chowder recipe also includes zucchini. It looks a little bit fresher than the creamier versions I've made in the past.
6. Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad from Salt and Lavender
Grilled corn will make your pasta salad so much better.
7. Garlic Butter Creamed Corn Chicken from Half Baked Harvest
This is summer comfort food done right. The whole dish is made on the stove, but there's still lots of bacon and garlic and butter (and corn!) to go around.
This is my absolute favorite way to eat corn in the summer! This classic, simple recipe is made with mayo, jalapeños, and cotija cheese.
9. Mexican Street Corn Nachos from Damn Delicious
You guys, this recipe is so smart! I love the idea of using corn as a topping for tortilla chips.
This recipe is a dip, a condiment, and a side dish all in one.