Study O.K.’s Light Drinking During Pregnancy
In today’s food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: New research on light drinking during pregnancy (it may actually be beneficial??), and also on food allergies — apparently well-off people are more prone to them.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Gordon Ramsay Apologizes With Salted Caramel Truffles – NY Times
• Jamie Oliver blasts failure of child nutrition bill – CNN
• Young Farmers Sprouting Up Across Nation – Civil Eats
• Affluent have more allergies – Sydney Morning Herald
• Walnuts could help you cope with stress – Orlando Sentinel
• A cookbook to satisfy the geek within – San Jose Mercury News
• The shoulds of (cooking with) wood – Washington Post
• Study OK’s Light Drinking During Pregnancy – TIME
• The birthday of craft beer – San Jose Mercury News
• Binge Drinking: A Big Problem, Especially For The Prosperous – NPR
(Image: Food News Journal)