In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: New research on light drinking during pregnancy (it may actually be beneficial??), and also on food allergies — apparently well-off people are more prone to them.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Gordon Ramsay Apologizes With Salted Caramel Truffles - NY Times
• Jamie Oliver blasts failure of child nutrition bill - CNN
• Young Farmers Sprouting Up Across Nation - Civil Eats
• Affluent have more allergies - Sydney Morning Herald
• Walnuts could help you cope with stress - Orlando Sentinel
• A cookbook to satisfy the geek within - San Jose Mercury News
• The shoulds of (cooking with) wood - Washington Post
• Study OK's Light Drinking During Pregnancy - TIME
• The birthday of craft beer - San Jose Mercury News
• Binge Drinking: A Big Problem, Especially For The Prosperous - NPR
(Image: Food News Journal)