String Beans Galore!
String beans of all colors are showing up at the farmer’s market these days. What to do with all these beans??
- Steam them and drizzle a little olive oil on them
- Eat them raw!
- Pickle them.
- Roast them in the oven.
- Make Lightened Green Bean Casserole.
- Put them in a Provençal Green Bean Salad.
- Yum – Stir-Fried Green Beans with Pork & Chilies!
- Light & Easy: Green Beans with Mozzarella and Mint
- Green Beans with Sage and Pancetta
- Just in time for Fall: Green Beans with Wild Mushrooms
(Images: Kathryn Hill)
Published: Sep 11, 2008