Do You Print Recipes? Here Are 5 Paper Stands to Support That Habit
A few months ago, in a post about the 10 things she always has in her kitchen, Cook’s Country editor Eva Katz revealed her love of the paper stand. “I have a paper stand for holding my recipes as I work,” she said. “It’s a pretty handy-dandy thing to have when you print out recipes from the internet.”
- Fellowes Booklift Copyholder, $14.79 from Staples: Sleek and simple, this is the paper stand Eva Katz uses.
- Rolodex Mesh Collection Nesting Document Holder, $9 from Amazon: Love the magnets on this stand, which will keep your printed recipe from floating to the floor.
- Vintage Metal Typewriter Stand, $27.95 from WhimzyThyme: Just right for the vintage lover!
- Cloud City Black Metal Desktop Documents Holder, $13.30 from Amazon: This stainless steel stand features five metal settings on the back so you get the angle just right, plus a side clip and removable line guide, so you never lose your place in the recipe again!
- Premium Cutting Board Stand, $39 from Alainas Adirondacks: Ok, so we cheated a little and this is technically an iPad stand. But whatever, it’s super cute and could totally work for paper recipes.
Do you keep a stand in the kitchen for your paper recipes?