Step-by-Step Instructions for One-Ingredient Ice Cream
Remember this amazingly creamy ice cream with just one ingredient?
Here, for those of you asked, are step-by-step instructions for making super-creamy, super-easy ice cream from just one thing.
That mystery ingredient, of course, is banana! The smidgen of fat in bananas makes a magic trick when they are frozen and blended up. They turn creamy instead of crumbly, with a smooth texture any home ice cream chef would love to have in their frozen treats.
How to make 1-ingredient ice cream…
Here’s a step-by-step slideshow of how to do it. The major tips can be summed up as:
• Peel your bananas first.
• Cut them into small pieces.
• Freeze for just 1-2 hours on a plate.
• Blend, blend, blend – scraping down the bowl when they stick.
• Enjoy the magic moment when they turn into ice cream!
Now try more flavors…
• See the original post: How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
More Quick Ice Creams:
• Fresh Peach Frozen Yogurt with Only Four Ingredients
• Recipe Review: Rick Bayless’ Dairy Free Avocado Ice Cream
• Almost-Instant Sweet Wine Ice Cream
• Quick Treat: How To Make a Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich
(Images: Faith Durand)