Corned beef, cabbage, and other Irish-American food traditions will be out in full force tomorrow — it's St. Patrick's Day! Are you eating Irish food tomorrow? If so, here are some great recipes from our archives — from soda bread to chocolate Guinness cake to beer floats, some traditional (and not so traditional).
• 1 How to cure corned beef: Intro, an update, how to cook it, and the final result!
• 2 Good ideas for new potatoes
• 3 Fried cabbage and potato cakes
• 4 Roasted cabbage with bacon
• 5 Vegetarian Guinness stew
Dessert & Drinks
• 11 Nigella Lawson's chocolate Guinness cake
• 12 David Lebovitz's Guinness milk chocolate ice cream
• 13 Ice cream and beer floats!
• 14 Irish red ales
• 15 A roundup of Irish cocktails and spirits
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)