Springtime Refresher: Strawberry Sangria
Are you feeling the heat yet? It’s not even June, and we are in desperate need of a cool, refreshing drink. Strawberry sangria is light, sweet and usually effervescent – exactly what we want to sip on right now.
With strawberries in season, this is the perfect time to try one of these recipes. Not only are they tasty – they’re so pretty too! Most are made white wine and something sparkling – Pellegrino, lemon-lime soda, ginger ale. Others make use of additional fruits and strawberry schnapps.
Strawberry Sangria Recipes
• Strawberry and Peach Sangria from Bon Appétit
• Strawberry Sangria Ice from Garden Guides
• Sparkling Mango Strawberry Sangria from Fruit and Veggie Guru
• Strawberry Sangria with Rosé from Seasoned Fork
• Cranberry and Strawberry Sangria from Spain Recipes
• White Strawberry Sangria from Better Homes & Gardens
• Strawberry Mint Sangria from Designing Home Lifestyles
Related: Recipe Roundup: White Sangria
(Image: Scott Peterson/Bon Appétit)