Gratuitous Color: Spring Tabletop
We’re enjoying our kitchen even more now that the sun is out again, and we’re drawn to all things colorful – bright green peas and beans, yellow squash, scarlet beets and new golden bread. We can’t help but be drawn to some new things for the table, too, like this Matriochka Dishcloth from the always inspiring Rose & Radish.
More colorful spring tabletop below…
• Delicate and pretty – silk-screened slate heat mat, $59 also at Rose & Radish.
• Green and bright – Kaiku Latte Mug: $16.95 at the Wexner Store.
• Good for OJ or flowers, this recycled glass Sol Carafe is $29 at VivaTerra.
• Set the table with flowers: Purple Tulip Tablecloth, $200 at Quel Objet.
• Sit outside and drink some wine with friends. French Cafe Wine Glasses: $8.25 at Mothology
• And just for fun and whimsy, how about this Nymphenburg Bowl with Snail from Rose & Radish? It’s $1485, but so fun to look at…