Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: spicy deviled eggs, homemade Sriracha sauce, and
• Cook the Book: Spicy Egg Shooters - Deviled eggs with olive oil mayonnaise and pickled peppers. Yum!
• Making Sriracha Chile Sauce from Scratch - Make the classic sauce from scratch, at home.
• Goldenrod Eggs - A charming old-fashioned breakfast dish.
• Cradle Cake - From Rose Levy Beranbaum.
• Crisp Noodle Cakes - To go with that homemade Sriracha!
Previous Good Eats: How to Make Peepshi = Peeps Sushi
(Image: Caroline Russock/Serious Eats)