Happy Saturday, friends! How are you adjusting to the New Year? Do you have a list of resolutions you plan to tackle this weekend? If any of them involve your kitchen, you'll want to check in with a few of our popular posts this week, including eight ways to a neater and more organized kitchen, a guide to thoroughly cleaning your kitchen in 20 minutes a day for five days, and 10 cooking projects you should try this year. All this and more below!
15. Add a Pinch of Spice to Warm Up Winter Smoothies
14. Clean Out Your Pantry, Fridge & Freezer in 20 Minutes a Day for 5 Days
13. Best Food Sources for the 13 Essential Vitamins: A Handy Infographic
12. Recipe: Fresh Grape Cake with Luscious Lemon Sauce
11. 5 Soups to Soothe a Cold
10. Housekeeping Help: 15 Tips To Keep Your Kitchen Clean, Tidy, and Smell-Free!