Small Capacity Wine Coolers
There is a moment, we’ve all been there, when cleaning out the closet and suddenly the thought occurs that maybe, just maybe, there is room for a wine cooler (and we’re not talking about Bartles & James.)
That’s what happened this weekend. We first came across the Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar while innocently browsing for something entirely unrelated, but thought it felt a little chintzy. The urge waned. In-closet wine cooler impulse buy = bad idea. Besides, there are so many options out there. There is some serious research to be done. Here are just a few of the other options out there.
- Magic Chef 16 Bottle Wine Cooler 19 1/2″w x 22 1/2″d x 21″h, $99.99
- Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler 10 1/4″w x 20 3/4″d x 25 1/2″h, $139
- Bonjour 7 Bottle Wine Tower Refrigerator 7 1/2″w x 17″d x 32″h, $199.99 (shown above)
- Haier 30 Bottle with LED Display 20″w x 21 3/4″d x 38 5/8″h, $389
- Marvel Chateau Wine Cooler 14 7/8″w x 23 5/8″d x 34 1/4″h, $1449
We’d love to hear any success stories of wine coolers in small apartments. Did you buy one? Did you resist? Are you still stashing a bottle or two with the jams and Tabasco like we are?