Skillet Dinners, Buying an IKEA Kitchen, a Quick Guide to Spices for Common Dishes, and the Best Kitchen Tool To Splurge On
Happy Saturday! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include 10 recipes you can make in your cast iron skillet, a handy chart that gives cooking times for grains, thoughts on why we love garbage bowls, and the small, easy cooking habits that make the biggest difference in the kitchen. Enjoy!
15. Letting Go: How Junk Food Made Its Way Into Our Home
14. Pining for Polenta: 6 Fresh Recipe Ideas
13. Season This With That: A Quick Guide to Common Spices for Common Dishes
12. Cook Almost Any Grain with This Handy Infographic Chart
11. Garbage Bowls: Why We Love This Underappreciated Kitchen Tool
10. Lunch Recipe: Tuna Melts with Olive Oil Mayonnaise & Parmesan
9. Smitten Kitchen’s Tip for Incredibly Smooth Hummus: Have You Tried It?
6. 6 Habits To Prevent Food Waste
5. What Does 200 Calories Look Like?