Simply Elegant: Napkin Rings Made of Paper and Ribbon
Napkin rings just say “fancy” to us! They add a touch of class to any table and make even a simple dinner party feel extra special. Don’t you think? We’re loving these easy do-it-yourself napkin rings from Martha Stewart.
We think these paper and ribbon ones from Martha Stewart are an excellent stand-in if you don’t own your own set of matching napkin rings (like us!). Even if you do own your own, it would be fun to switch things up now and then, or use these templates to match a special theme.
• Wallpaper Napkin Rings – This is a great use not only for leftover wallpaper, but also for any pretty scraps of paper left from crafting projects.
• Patterned Napkin Rings – We see cute ribbon all the time in craft stores. Here’s our excuse to buy some!
• Lace Napkin Rings – Not real lace, but lovely printed lace on card stock.
• Picnic Napkin Rings – These would make a nice note for any picnic this summer.
• Braided Ribbon Napkin Rings – This one will take you back to summer camp!
What do you think?
Related: How to Sew Napkins and Table Runners
(Images: Martha Stewart)