- Location: online only
- Website: mimismercantile.com
- Founded by: Mimi Sturman
- Headquarters: Shoreline, Washington
Mimi Sturman's online shop isn't as big as other e-retailers, but the selection includes a unique mix of well-priced and durable cookware from La Chamba, Mason Cash, L.E. Smith, and Bodum. This is the kind of store to check when you're looking for housewarming gifts or you want to reward yourself with something small, like a salt cellar or a new set of prep bowls.
Mimi runs the webshop out of Shoreline, Washington. She makes a point of wrapping each item that ships out, and she advertises: "Whenever possible your items will be wrapped in tissue paper with ribbon — no matter what occasion the package you receive is wrapped like a gift."
Any first-hand experiences with Mimi's Mercantile? Add them in the comments.
• Glass Salt Cellar with Lid, $6
• Small Calabash Bowl, $8
• Mason Cash Ramekin, $3
• Coucke Cotton Napkin, $2
• Rush Oval Placemat, $7
• Reusable Cotton Produce Bag, on sale for $2 (reg. $4)
• Coucke Cotton Tablecloth, $25
• La Chamba Soup Bowl, $12
• L.E. Smith Glass Cake Stand Hobnail 8 inch Cobalt, $40
• Bodum Ibis Electric Water Kettle, $35