- Location: Philadelphia, PA and online
- Website: shophorne.com
- Founded by: Ryan Walker and Alissa Parker
- Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
Based out of Philadelphia, Horne is an online boutique with a well edited collection of beautiful, functional—and yes, pricey—products that are made to last.
They carry a wide range of home decor—rugs, chairs, and lighting—but we're most drawn to their cookware and tabletop, which includes a gorgeous selection of handmade knives from Italian company Coltellerie Berti, glassware from high-end Finnish manufacturer Iittala, and dishes from 200-year-old Danish company Royal Copenhagen.
Horne offers free shipping on orders over $125, and they have a nifty program where they guarantee the lowest delivered price (meaning the total cost of product, tax, and shipping). If you can find a lower delivered cost within 7 days, they'll refund 110 percent of your money. For more information about the program, check their FAQ.
- Tools Wooden Serving Tray by Iittala, $145
- Convivio Steak Knife Set by Coltellerie Berti, $415
- Soft Orange Vacuum Jug by Stelton, $109
- Blue Palmette Dinner Plate by Royal Copenhagen, $50
- Large Minima Bowl Clear by Holmegaard, $45
- Banana Fruit Bowl by Harry Allen, $120
- Essence Decanter by Iittala, $60
- Linen Towel by Fog Linen Work, $15
- Goa Cutlery by Cutipol, $75
- Squeeze Bottle by Royal VKB, $25