Shanghai-ish Cold Noodles and Ginger Beer Taste Test Good Eats! A Weekly Roundup from Serious Eats
Every week we bring you our favorite posts on cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: a bowl of seriously beautiful noodles, a very thorough taste test of ginger beers and sodas, a bowl of lime soup, and another delicious dish of tofu.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Shanghai-ish Cold Noodles – Cheap, delicious, and beautiful.
• The Serious Eats Ginger Beer Taste Test – Find out which ginger sodas made the cut.
• The Pastes of Provence: Know Your Tapenade, Pistou, Aïoli, and More – A good introduction to the flavorful, easy pastes of Provence.
• Dinner Tonight: Lime Soup (Sopa de Lima) – Looks refreshing and nourishing.
• Seriously Asian: Tofu Dengaku – Miso-glazed tofu.
Previous Good Eats: Gyoza Maker and Why Wine in Plastic Cups Is a No-No
(Image: Michele Humes/Serious Eats)