Start Your Fall Baking With These 8 Goodies from west elm
Did you happen to glance at your west elm catalog this month? If you flip it over, you’ll see The Kitchn Cookbook on the back cover! We’re doing a bunch of fun things with our friends at west elm in October, from book parties at some of their stores around the country (see the schedule here) to a big kitchen makeover sweepstakes (have you entered yet?).
We also wanted to show you a few favorite things from their fall collection — it’s full of ways to get baking and stay cozy in your kitchen as fall sets in.
- Farmhouse Pottery Pie Dish, $24 – It’s pie time, and you guys know how I’m always looking for unique pie dishes. I can hardly wait to bake something delicious in this (maybe this classic?).
- Dapper Animal Plates, $4.99 – $10 – Designed by Rachel Kozlowski, these plates have so much personality! Perfect for pie.
- Utility Kitchen Recipe Cards, $39 – This recipe box is both sleek and clever: the lid has a notch so your card can stand up straight. Better than juggling your iPhone with floury hands, don’t you think?
- Marble Salt Box + Pinch Bowl, $6 – $29 – The perfect landing zone for your many salts.
- FEED Apron – Arrow, $29 – Stay flour-free with this smartly-patterned apron from west elm’s collaboration with FEED.
- Copper Measuring Spoons, $16 – For when “a pinch of this, a bit of that” won’t do.
- Gold Pie Serving Set, $39 – A really gorgeous set; even more beautiful in person!
- Figurative Owl Mug, $6.99 – New colors available now in this super fun mug. Because you have to have a cup of tea with that pie, right? You deserve it.