Sesame Tenderloin Skewers with Asian-Style Sauce Good Eats! A Weekly Roundup from Serious Eats
Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we just couldn’t pass up these tender, crunchy beef and sesame skewers. Plus! Potato and asparagus salad, olive oil-poached salmon, and blondie-topped brownies!
• The Secret Ingredient (Sesame): Seared Sesame Tenderloin Skewers – Cubes of tender beef crusted in dappled white and black sesame seeds for crunch! How delicious. We’d love to try this with pork, too.
• Potato and Asparagus Salad with Mustard Dressing – Potatoes and asparagus tossed with sour cream and a touch of mustard.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Spring Turnip Salad – Turnips, beans, eggs and bacon!
• Olive Oil–Poached Salmon – Slow and succulent, poached in fat.
• Blondie-Topped Brownies – Why choose between brownies and blondies? You can have both, with this recipe from Cakespy.
Previous Good Eats: Chickpea Soup and Homemade Harissa
(Image: Kerry Saretsky/Serious Eats)