Senegalese Curried Carrot Soup
Every week we bring you our favorite home cooking by our friends at Serious Eats. This week? Creamy curried carrot soup, S’Mores bars, and 15 easy vegetables to grow yourself.
• Senegalese Curried Carrot Soup – Simple, deeply flavored — this is carrot soup for people who hate carrot soup.
• Cook The Book: Yogurt With Pineapple – A delicious recipe from Madhur Jaffrey.
• Taste Test: Cabbage Kimchi – Who has the best cabbage kimchi? The team decides.
• Serious Sweets: S’mores Brownie Bars – These look amazing. Plain and simple.
• The Crisper Whisperer’s Edible Garden: 15 Easy Vegetables to Grow – Easy starters for your garden.
Previous Good Eats: Pasta With Roasted Cauliflower, Chickpeas, And Ricotta
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)