Seasonal Baking: 5 Fall Bundt Cake Recipes
There’s something particularly perfect about baking bundt cakes in the fall. They’re relatively non-fussy and tend to be a bit more substantial than other light, summery desserts. And they’re a chance to really celebrate the warm flavors of fall.
Sure you’ll need a bundt pan, but beyond that your equipment needs are minimal and recipe options endless. So what are you waiting for?
Try a Recipe:
• Apple Spice Bundt Cake with Maple Glaze – The Naptime Chef
• Pear Cardamom Bundt Cake – Food 52
• Mini Banana Bundt Cakes with Sticky Maple Walnut Glaze – Food Blogga
• Gluten-Free Glazed Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake – Gluten-Free is Life
• Sweet Potato Bourbon Bundt Cake – Martha Stewart
(Images: <ahttp: www.flickr.com photos seadam> Eliza Adam via flickr and Kay Rhodes via flickr)