Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: A seriously good salmon dish fancied up with roasted shallots and a spicy dressing. Plus, 23 favorite lemon desserts, calico crumb cake, and foraging for morels.
• Seared Salmon Salad With Roasted Shallot And Chile Dressing - Thai-inspired salmon.
• 23 Lemon Desserts We Love - Bars, tarts, and more!
• Cakespy: Nutella-Filled Shortbread Cookies - Stuff stuffed with stuff.
• Let Them Eat: Calico Crumb Cake - Great for a bake sale, or for eating warm with ice cream.
• Video: Foraging for Morels in Washington - On the hunt for precious morels.
Previous Good Eats: 12 Truly Chocolatey Cookies
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Serious Eats)