Science Proves Which Wine Gives You the Worst Hangover; IKEA Envisions Instagram in the 18th Century
- Wine hangovers are a specific breed of hangover, but some wine is worse than others in this matter. In fact, there’s a distinct difference between white wine and red wine hangovers. Can you guess which one is worse?
- In the above video, IKEA tries to imagine what Instagram would look like in the 18th century.
- Clickhole announces in a hilarious post that the girl on all the Sun-Maid boxes is going to start aging: “According to the company, the subtle and graceful effects of aging will be depicted over the course of a natural human life span.”
- An everything bagel ice cream sandwich exists, so you never have to choose between getting a sweet or savory dessert again. The ice cream — sweet vanilla covered in black lava salt ice cream and everything bagel salt — is sandwiched between two black-and-white cookies.
- A little over a month ago, Kitchn reported on a wine that was made exclusively for cats. Now, that same company has created two wines made exclusively for dogs – ZinFanTail and CharDOGNay. Getting “drunk” with your pets has never been easier.
Published: Aug 5, 2016