Scavenger: Vintage (looking) Bread & Biscuit Bins for $30
The ad doesn’t say these Bread & Biscuit Bins are vintage, but they have a vintage look. I like the idea of storing “biscuits” (aka cookies) in a mint green metal bin.
And don’t forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen’s classisfieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS’ STUFF
• Stainless Steel Half Round Wall Mounted Pot Rack for $50
• Traulsen refrigerator/freezer for $3500 (hey, it retails for $12k!)
• Brand-new (not refurbished) KitchenAid Mixer for $120
• Henckels Classic Knife set (15 piece) for $175
• Le Creuset in Brooklyn for $?
• Six Spiegelau Wine Glasses for $40
• WILLIAMS-SONOMA Copper Windsor Whistling Teakettl for $40 (used once, retails for $89)