Scavenger: Dacor Stainless Steel Cooktop for $500
Here’s a 36″ Dacor stainless steel cooktop (never used) from someone who renovated their kitchen and measured incorrectly (ouch.) Paid $1200, selling for $500. This is a drop-in cooktop with five burners, each with a different BTU.
And don’t forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen’s classisfieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS’ STUFF
• Kitchenaid 12 quart Stainless Stockpot – New in Box for $60
• Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker for $30
• Le Creuset Whistling Tea Kettle 1.8 qt Orange Flame – $25 for $25
• Henckels Steak Knife Set for $55
• Vintage White Metal Kitchen Cabinets and Appliances for $650 – $1000
• Large black-metal, wall-mounted pot rack for $40