Scavenger: Kitchen-Aid Mixer for $165
Here’s a brand new Kitchen-Aid Mixer, for only $169. It retails for $239 and comes from a couple who received two as wedding gifts and didn’t return it in time. Everybody wins!
And don’t forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen’s classisfieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS’ STUFF
• Brand New Picnic Basket for $110
• Crate & Barrel Mixing Bowls – set of 3 for $10
• Imperia Pasta Maker – Never Used for $15 (a new one is about $40 – great deal!)
• Stainless Steel Citrus Juice for $20
• Glass Sushi Plates for $20
• 2 Cool Le Creuset Skillets for $??
• Wusthof Grand Prix Knives for $100