Brunch may be our favorite meal here at The Kitchn; we love the relaxed pace, the chance to catch up with family and friends, and the variety of sweet and savory choices in what to serve. Here are 15 comforting, brunch-worthy dishes we shared in 2011, from eggy, crispy polenta to the apple pancake and a bubbly elderflower and lemon sipper.
• 1 Eggy, Crispy Polenta with Tomatoes & Mushrooms
• 2 Lemon Brioche French Toast & Raspberries
• 3 Artichoke, Kale & Ricotta Pie
• 4 Apple & Cinnamon Whole Grain Breakfast Strata
• 5 Shirred Eggs with Toast Soldiers
• 11 Yogurt With Caramelized Figs
• 12 Banana Bread Scones with Brown Sugar Glaze
• 13 Sweet Potato Hash with Sausage & Eggs
• 14 French Toast With Lavender and Grapefruit
• 15 Elderflower & Lemon Sparkling Sipper
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)