San Francisco Scavenger: New Atlas Pasta Maker for $15
Channel Marcella Hazan with this brand new Atlas Pasta Maker. Never used and still in the box for just $15. Or give it as a gift. Shhhhh….they’ll never know.
This deluxe model even comes with the roller tool for making the groovy scalloped edges on lasagna. Usually sells for $75 new.
And don’t forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen’s classifieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS’ STUFF
• Nearly New Kenmore Refrigerator for $450
• Stainless Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffee Maker for $65
• Old Kitchen Collectibles for $25
• Fridge, Oven, Water Heater and Sink for $950
• Small Apartment Dishwasher in Excellent Condition for $150
• 21 Piece Magic Bullet Blender Brand New in the Box for $40