The seller decided he or she "wasn't the cooking type after all", after buying this brand new 11-cup Cuisinart Food Processor.
It's never been used, has all its blades and goodies and would make a real nice holiday gift for yourself or someone else. A smokin' good deal at $150. Think of it: Holiday Pie crusts and cookie dough, compound butters for basting, nuts for baking, So many uses this time of year.
I think this one might go fast.
And don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking that pretty yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• New 7-piece Sculptured Pyrex set for $15
• New 5-peice Oneida Bakeware Set for $25
• Wine Preservation System by PEK for $55
• New Whirlpool Conquest Stainless Steel 25.6 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator for $725
• Mini Sanyo Refrigerator for $50