Salted Pistachio Brittle and Christmas Croquembouche This Time Last Year
We were deep into holiday baking this time last year, whipping up batches of pistachio brittle and impressing guests with towering croquembouche! We also had a guide to preparing Dungeness crab, some ideas for simple bruschetta appetizers, and a tip on making coffee for a crowd without a coffee maker.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• How about throwing a sushi party with your friends this holiday season?
• Some ideas for festive champagnes and sparkling wines to toast the New Year.
• Cleaning and cooking a whole Dungeness crab is not the most pleasant of tasks, but so worth it!
• Take a look at this beautiful and relaxing Chicago kitchen. We love the brick walls!
• We have ten ideas for easy appetizers, all served on toast!
• These rosemary-walnut brown butter cookies are a great treat for someone who doesn’t like super-sweet cookies.
• Is your dishwasher working overtime right now? Here’s how to help it run better.
• Making the dough for breakfast rolls the night before means we get to sleep in a few extra minutes!
• This gorgeous Christmas Croquembouche is a total show-stopper.
• Here are a few tips on how to politely get guests to leave the kitchen.
• We’re making this breakfast strata on Christmas morning.
• Salted pistachio brittle is a great last minute food gift.
• No coffee maker? No problem. Here’s how to make a big batch of coffee with a few kitchen basics.
• Gingerbread ornaments are so much fun to make with kids.
• Don’t forget to clean these kitchen nooks and crannies before guests arrive.
• We covet these gorgeous table linens from E.A.T.
A Year Ago and a Week: DIY Recipes for Eggnog Lattés, Gingerbread Lattés, and Peppermint Mochas