Super Bowl Recipes, Salt Cellars, Quick-Fix Desserts, a Superpower Morning Smoothie, and the Best Recipe Organizer App
Happy Saturday, friends! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a review of Paprika, a terrific new recipe organizer app, a roundup of favorite salt cellars and pigs, quick-fix desserts you can make from ingredients in the pantry, a recipe for homemade yogurt-covered cranberries, and more. Enjoy!
15. Paprika: The Recipe Organizer App I’ve Been Looking For
14. Tip: Clean a Panini Press with One Simple Ingredient
13. Prepping for the Big Game: A Super Bowl Spread Inspired By Each Team’s City
12. Cook Like a Pro: Banish Your Salt Shaker from the Table
11. Before & After: Kitchen Nook Makeover
10. Korean Chicken Sliders with Braised Kale and Kimchi