As I'm sure you are aware, Kate Middleton gave birth to a baby boy yesterday afternoon. In honor of the new mom and royal baby, here are some tips, tricks, and recipes from The Kitchn and other sites for new parents, as well as some suggestions for friends on how to help new parents out. Welcome to the world, Prince of Cambridge!
Tips and Tricks
- The Immersion Blender: My Secret to Easy Homemade Baby Food
- How To Keep Babies Busy While You Cook
- Wean Cubes Make Baby Food On The Go Eco-Friendly
- Bring Baby Along To A Picnic
- From Mama to Baby: How Long It Takes for Various Food Tastes to Reach Breast Milk
- Help Me Fill My Freezer With Nourishing Goodies Before My Baby Comes!
Baby Food Recipes
- Baby's First Birthday Recipe: Dairy-Free Banana-Date Cake
- Making Your Own Baby Food: 3 Easy Recipes
- Family Mealtime: Cooking For Babies
- How To Make Avocado Puree - Parents.com
- Baby Food Pops - The Spunky Coconut
- What Phoebe Eats - Camille Styles
- Butternut Squash Baby Food - Babble
- Carrot Puree - My Recipes
How to Help Out New Parents
- What Food Should I Bring (Long Distance!) To A New Mom?
- The New Baby Taco Box
- What Good Meals To Bring A New Mom? 10 Recipe Ideas
- On Cooking For A New Mom And Dad
- Tips For Making A Meal For A New Mom
- Meals For new Moms: Make Lunch!
(Images: Cheryl of Backseat Gourmet; John Lee/House Beautiful; Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan; Leela Cyd Ross; Kelly Brozyna/The Spunky Coconut; Kelsey Banfield/Babble)